Schnapps

Schnapps
Our mascot - ALWAYS!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Goal Met - Week 12

Once again, I met my goal of 2 hats for Delaware Head Huggers this week.  I really hope to be more productive as the year goes by, but at least I'm getting a couple done each week.   The red and gray hat is a loom knit and the navy blue one is a new pattern that I will be posting separately.


 I've had hats and blankets come in this week, as always and I am simply amazed at the lovely things that everyone makes in an attempt to help others.  More items came in this morning from the library and many more are on the way.  I absolutely love sitting and looking at all these beautiful items and realizing just how many people truly care!

I finally finished the blanket I've been working on for a while now.  It's a gift, but I loved the pattern:  Red Heart Playful Blanket, so I will be making another one for Kozy Kovers for Kids in the near future.


 I've got so many ideas for different hats and blankets and I've got a shawl pattern floating around in my head.  Hopefully I will find time to get everything I want to knit accomplished.  I'll be working on more hats as always next week.  I'm not sure if I will cast on another blanket or if I'll play around with some smaller projects, but whatever it is, I'll share it here too.

Remember, all are welcome to join us in some way - we love to see new people and are grateful when more people hear about us.  So, spread the word!  And, as always, if you or anyone you know is in need of chemo caps, please feel free to contact me directly at robin@delawareheadhuggers.org and I will be happy to ship some out. 

Delaware Head Huggers  

Kozy Kovers for Kids


No comments:

Post a Comment