Schnapps

Schnapps
Our mascot - ALWAYS!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Goal Met - Week 24!

We're well into June and so far I've been able to meet my goal each week.  This week, I created two new designs...........one for the Delaware Head Hugger calendar and one to be posted as soon as it is named!  

This one is for the calendar and will probably be named Cotton Candy.

 
This one will be posted hopefully later today.


I also started a new blanket pattern that I think will work out nicely.  I'm hoping to get a lot more of that finished this weekend.



We're almost to 7,000 hats!  Only 89 more are needed and I know that at least 45 of those are in transit to me already, so I'm guessing we will pass 7,000 in June!  Lots of hats have been shipped out and more are scheduled to go out next week.

Happy Knitting!!!

Spread the word about us!  Tell your friends to find us on Facebook or to stop by our websites. 

Remember, all are welcome to join us in some way - we love to see new people and are grateful when more people hear about us.  So, spread the word!  And, as always, if you or anyone you know is in need of chemo caps, please feel free to contact me directly at robin@delawareheadhuggers.org and I will be happy to ship some out.  If there is a chemo center that is near and dear to your heart and you think they could use some hats, let me know and I will ship a box off to them.  This is what we do!!


Delaware Head Huggers  

Kozy Kovers for Kids

 


No comments:

Post a Comment