Schnapps

Schnapps
Our mascot - ALWAYS!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Introducing Caring Caps!

Happy December to Everyone!  We're all in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and I hope you are enjoying it!

I finished the latest hat yesterday.  Thank you Teri for the name.  Through Thick & Thin is knit with super bulky yarn, but the pattern has instructions for varying yarn weights as well.  This pattern is for sale in my Ravelry and Craftsy stores for $1.00  There are links to both stores on the right hand side of this blog.

Through Thick & Thin!



I have also finished putting together a new e-book titled Caring Caps!  Many people have told me that they enjoy the e-books since they have all the patterns in one place in an easy to read format.  Caring Caps includes Through Thick and Thin and Rails of Strength, both patterns that are sold individually as well.  The e-book is selling for $4.00 and is also in both my pattern stores.  

Please know that a full 100% of the price goes towards supporting Delaware Head Huggers and Kozy Kovers for Kids.  100% of my November sales went to hurricane relief efforts and between sales and what I added to it, over $400 was donated to help those who need it most.  I will be sending more to help hurricane victims as well in the coming months.  Our Facebook pages have details and specifics about our donations.  I greatly appreciate all your help and support!

The following patterns are included in Caring Caps:
Karmic Kuddles Hat (this has been published before, but it goes with the arm warmers)

Karmic Kuddles Arm Warmers

Inspiration

Rails of Strength (also sold separately)


Cables of Strength

Entwined with Hope

Trails of Love

Bubbles of Love

Twists & Twirls

Waterfalls of Hope

Under Hope's Cover
Through Thick & Thin
Wine Bottle Cover





Remember, all are welcome to join us in some way - we love to see new people and are grateful when more people hear about us.  So, spread the word!  And, as always, if you or anyone you know is in need of chemo caps, please feel free to contact me directly at robin@delawareheadhuggers.org and I will be happy to ship some out.  If there is a chemo center that is near and dear to your heart and you think they could use some hats, let me know and I will ship a box off to them.  This is what we do!!


Delaware Head Huggers  

Kozy Kovers for Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment